B&B Borgerhouse wants to be a place where guests can relax.
That is why we have a few house rules that we present to all our guests:
- We are an adults-only place.
- It is quiet between midnight and 7 am.
- Everyone comes in at their own time, but is quiet in the hallways.
- Our guests respect everyone's night's sleep.
- Our B&B is shoe-free, we provide slippers.
The following are not allowed in the entire B&B Borgerhouse building:
- parties and gatherings
- smoking, - If we determine that smoking is taking place in the room, we will charge a cleaning fee of €250. - If a smoke alarm goes off due to smoking in the room and as a result the fire brigade drives ahead, the associated costs will be passed on to the guests who stayed in the room where the smoke alarm went off.
- burning candles
- to stay in the room with more people than booked
- receiving paid guests in the room for sexual activities
- bringing pets